Saturday’s loss was a difficult one for Adam

Postez ici toutes vos questions avant achat

Modérateur : David-Technicien AD

zhangzk

19 Sep 2019, 06:56

Vinatieri Christian Miller Jersey , and not just because of the footing.Now, the 46-year-old kicker has to decide if he wants to keep doing this for a living, knowing the Colts have a decision to make as well.After their loss to the Chiefs in the divisional round, Vinatieri said he needed some time to think, but was leaning toward coming back.“If they’re wanting, I can’t imagine (I’d) not keep playing Jordan Scarlett Jersey , you know?” Vinatieri said, via Joel A. Erickson, . “I haven’t made the decision yet. I’ll spend a week or two and just kind of see where we’re at.”Vinatieri is a free agent, and the oldest player in the league. He’s also the highest-scoring player in the history of the game, having passed Morten Andersen this year.And it’s not as if he’s not still getting it done, as he hit 23-of-27 field goals this year David Montgomery Jersey , an 85.2 percent mark that’s over his career average (84.3). He also made four field goals from 50 yards or longer, though he’s been dealing with some injuries over the second half of the season.He missed two kicks in the snow Saturday, which gave him pause, and that’s why he wants some time to think.“I never want to make a decision on a day like today, one way or another,” Vinatieri said. “That’s emotional. You’re not thinking through stuff.”But he also admitted being part of a promising young team could influence his decision Riley Ridley Jersey , to extend a career filled with memorable kicks. Antonio Brown‘s lawyer has responded to word that his client was involved, but not arrested, in a domestic dispute in Florida last month.Hollywood, Florida police confirmed that they looked into an allegation of misconduct made against Brown before determining that he would not be arrested. Brown’s attorney Darren Heitner denied any wrongdoing by his client.“The allegations are baseless and false,” Heitner said in a statement to ESPN. “It’s unfortunate that the media is trying to use distractions like this and prior stories in an effort to tarnish my client’s name and reputation. We have no further comment.”Steelers spokesman Burt Lauten issued a statement to PFT on Tuesday.“We were made aware earlier today of the alleged incident involving Antonio Brown last month in Florida. We are still in the process of gathering information, consequently we have no further comment at this time.”Brown was sued last year for allegedly throwing furniture off the balcony of a 14th floor apartment and nearly hitting a child and his grandfather. Brown called those false claims Greedy Williams Jersey , but there’s been no word of the suit being dropped or dismissed at this point.That’s Brown’s off-field plate. Where he’ll be on the field remains an open question as the offseason gets into full swing.
velinath

08 Oct 2019, 11:12

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Répondre